Monday, February 27, 2012

Allix turned 6!

I must say that my sweetest bite of my life is my darling little girl Allix.  She is not only beautiful and smart, but unbearably sweet!  She turned 6 this past weekend.  6 years old!?!? That's craziness!

 She wanted fake mustaches on her straws and all the kids ended up wearing them and having a blast laughing at each other looking silly.  She had a blast swimming and playing with all of her friends & family.

She also didn't want a normal cake but little hamburger cakes with sugar french fries instead.  All you gotta do is make yellow cupcakes & cut them in half.  Put brownies as the patty in the middle & top with red, yellow & green frosting for the condiments.

I am so happy my life was blessed with her 6 years ago.  It has been the most amazing feeling and experience I have ever had.  I cant wait to see what the future holds for this awesome little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment